A New Spin On The Game Of Catch
It is "The New Way to Play". There simply is nothing else like it. From its original shape to the sidearm throw to it's mesmerizing flight. And it fits in your pocket for fun anytime, anywhere.
- DISTANCE: It is designed to be used at various distances. Play catch at short range for leisure or spread way out to test your skill. We've gotten the BEAST to fly over 200 ft. / 65 yds. Can you?
- POCKET-SIZE: It is ultra portable. This enables spontaneous fun in never-before-played locations. Take it everywhere. We do.
- STABLE FLIGHT: This is what makes throwing and catching possible. Level release = level flight. Angled release = curved flight. That equates to predictable and accurate throws.
- FLOATING: It is buoyant and ready to be played with at the beach or pool.
- SOFT and FLEXIBLE: Our goal was to make it soft for confident catches. The elastomer material is even recyclable.
How to throw?
- Throwing it is just like skipping a stone, except you're not trying to skip it. Imagine you're standing waist-deep water. Now, try to skip it on the fictitious water's surface. This means it is designed to be thrown forehand, not backhand as you would a Frisbee.
- The more you throw it the better you will get, and the more fun you'll have. The following graphics are to show you how it's done. Get ready to "Grip it and Zip it".
- Hold it in your throwing hand with the domed side up. Place your index finger in the groove around it's perimeter. The exact placement of your other fingers is less critical. The thumb may be on the top or edge. The remaining three fingers will be underneath it. Experiment with different grips to maximize performance. Just remember that the grip should be gentle.
Now you're ready to Zip It. Every successful throw combines the following two factors upon release: Spin and Angle.
- Size: 6.3*6.6*1.2 cm
- Material: Safe and non-toxic silicone
- 1*A New Spin On The Game Of Catch